Ball mill is mainly used for grinding in mining (metallic minerals and non-metallic minerals), cement, refractories, chemical, power plant, aluminum, building material, glass, ceramic, steel slag and fly ash, ect. It follows more crushing and less grinding principle to save energy. The feed size to ball mill shall be smaller than 25mm, the output size can be adjusted by revising steel balls ratio.
Applied materials: copper, magnetite, molybdenite, zinc ore, iron ore, gold, hematite, fluorspar, lead & zinc, manganese, tungsten, marble, granite, slag, cement, limestone, clinker, coal etc
Different Types of Ball Mill:
Ball mill produced by ZK Corp include the different types according to different ways.
1. By Grinding Types: Wet Type Ball Mill & Dry Type Ball Mill
2. By Discharging Methods: Lattice Type Ball Mill & Overflow Type Ball Mill
3. By Installnation Methods: Horizontal Ball Mill & Vertical Roller Mill
4. By Cylinder Types: Tube Type Ball Mill & Cone Ball Mill
5. By Grinding Media: Steel Ball Mill
6. By Sizes: Small Scale Ball Mill, Medium Sizes Ball Mill, Large Type Ball Mill