Screw conveyor has features of compact structure, small cross-sectional area, ligh weight, good sealing, high efficiency, flexible arrangement. It is convenient to assemble, dismantle, move and safety operation. It is suitable to convey all kinds of powdery, granular bulk materials, such as clay powder, coal, cement, sand, small lump coal, gravel, scrap iron etc. But not suitable for sticky agglomerate, perishable materials. Screw conveyor has horizontal and inclined arrangement. It can work with other conveying device to complete the concentrated transportation, distribution, agitation, mixing, dehydration, dosing, unload, stacking operation etc.
Application of Screw Conveyor
Screw conveyor generally used for continuity conveying bulk materials in short distance at horizontal or slightly oblique (angle β≤15 °) direction. It can mix and stir the material during conveying. The working environment is -20 ~ 50 ℃, and the material should be less than 200 ℃. Its design and fabrication meet the professional standards in JB/T7679-2008-"screw conveyor". The hanging bearing adopts the two structures of rolling and sliding interchangeable. It has low resistance, strong sealing and good wear resistance.
Types of Screw Conveyor
1. It achieved clean and environmentally friendly production, especially suitable for conveying dusty, hot (under 200 ℃) and sharp odour material.
2. The wear treated screw is more wearable and stronger than traditional common screw. It can significantly increase the service life of the screw
3. It can achieve multi-point feeding and multi-point discharging according to user's process layout.
4. The redesigned discharging structure makes the discharging smoother.
5. Compact structure, less wearing parts, convenient to install, operate and maintain.
|Main technical parameters of GX series screw conveyor|
|Revolving speed (r/min)||Model|
|Capacity (m³/ h)|
|30||1.3||3.2||6 2||10.7||25 3||49.4||85.3|
|Main technical parameters of LS series screw conveyor|
|Model||Spiral diameter (mm)||Pitch (mm)||Max rev. speed (r/min)||Max. capacity (m³/ h)|