Rotary Kiln refers to rotary calcining kiln, it is widely used in the fields of building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, environmental protection projects. According to the appearance, it is divided into variable diameter rotary kiln and same diameter rotary kiln; According to the different energy supply effects, it is divided into gas-fired rotary kiln, coal-fired rotary kiln, and mixed fuel rotary kiln, etc.
Our Rotary Kiln for Sale Includes:
1. Lime Rotary Kiln & Lime Vertical Kiln for Complete Lime Plant;
2. Cement Rotary Kiln for Cement Plant;
3. Dolomite Rotary Kiln for Light Burnt Dolomite Plant, Dead Burnt Dolomite Plant, Magnesium Metal Plant;
4. Magnesite Rotary Kiln for Magnesium Oxide Calcination Plant;
5. Bauxite Rotary Kiln for Oil Fracturing Proppant Production Plant;
6. Clay Rotary Kiln for Complete LECA (Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate) Production Line;
7. Spodumene Rotary Kiln & Lepidolite Rotary Kiln for Lithium Processing Plant;
8. Zinc Oxide Rotary Kiln for Zinc Oxide Manufacturing Plant;
9. Solid Hazardous Waste Rotary Kiln;
10. Kaolin Rotary Kiln;
11. Chalk Rotary Kiln;
12. Gypsum Rotary Kiln for Gypsum Calcination Plant.
1. New type technology is adopted by main driving system. Compared with traditional magnetic and DC speed regulation, its main driving system has the advantages like energy saving, environmental, wide speeding adjusting range, high performance and stable operation.
2. After the welding of bases for supporting devices of supporting roller and catching roller, vibration aging treatment should be applied for remove the welding stress. Then, use vertical lathe and boring-milling machine for integration fabrication. This process can guarantee the requirement of fabrication precision and dimension & location tolerance. Installation accuracy of rotary kiln is obviously improved.
3. Temperature measuring point is reserved at bearing base of supporting roller. It is mainly used for automation detection of kiln operation status by insert the measuring device.
|Main Equipment||Main supporting equipment models and technical and economic indicators|
|Calcination Temperature /℃||1100±50|
|Energy Consumption Index /（kCal/kg）||1200±100||≤1150||≤1100|
|Power Consumption Index /（kW·h/t)||40±5|
|Light and Over burnt Rate /%||≤5|
|Lime Activity /ml||≥340（depends on the composition of limestone）|
|Lime Discharging Temperature /℃||Ambient Temperature +60|
|Limestone Feeding Size /mm||10~20/20~40|
|Emission Concentration /（mg/Nm3）||≤10|
|Annual Working Day / Days||≥340|
|Overhaul Cycle / Year||1~3|
|Labor / Shift||2~3|
|Applicable fuel||Coal powder, Coke oven gas, Semi-coke furnace gas, Converter gas, Blast furnace gas, Calcium carbide furnace gas, Natural gas, Diesel oil, Heavy oil, Liqueﬁed petroleum gas, biomass fuel etc.|
+86 180 3786 6379
Please leave a message. Get answers next business day.
Send message & get quote