Rotary incinerator is a widely used incineration equipment in the field of international industrial waste treatment, its market share in the field of industrial waste incineration is really high, As a specific area for burning hazardous wastes, the rotary incinerator has wide adaptability to complex industrial waste and medical waste, and it's stable and convenient to operate, of course, the equipment maintenance is simple, and so on. Therefore, it is the most widely used in the field of international hazardous waste incineration. It is a reliable and effective means to realize the harmless, reduction and recycling of wastes.
It is widely used in the field of industrial waste, medical waste, municipal solid waste, and so on.
Hazardous waste, sludge waste, medical waste, steel mill flue ash, sugar residue, paper mill residue, aluminum slag, pharmaceutical filter residue, oily sludge, electroplating sludge, paint residue, industrial waste, PVC material, municipal waste, domestic garbage, batteries, tires, leather sludge, and so on.
1. Low cost: High temperature material contact refractory material. Replacing lining is convenient;
2. The driving mechanism is simple: The drive mechanism is in the kiln housing. the equipment maintenance is easy.;
3. Ensure that harmful gases do not leak: Good sealing measures and furnace negative pressure.
4. Easy to operate and maintain: Equipment running rate is high. The annual operation rate is generally 90%.
5. Adaptability to incineration: Solid waste ,liquid, colloid, and gas can be incinerated simultaneously.
6. High heat utilization rate: The material was churned forward. The three heat transfer modes coexist in one furnace.
7. Combining patented technology: The traditional two combustion chamber is evolved into a two combustion furnace. The burnout rate of ash is improved. The combustion efficiency of rotary kiln is improved. At the same time, it has the functions of slag discharging at normal temperature, crushing slag and sealing, locking air, etc.
|No.||Model (m)||Capacity（t/d）||Rev. Speed（rpm）||Pedestal Qty. (Group)||Reducer model||Motor model||Power|
Our professional team will reply to you as soon as possible.
+86 152 3795 6296